Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Starting over for the last time!

I think I have hit the bottom of the barrel! I just ate dinner and it was all carbs! I am so sluggish right now and I know it is from the excessive carbs. I am tired of feeling this way! Hauling this heavy body around is no fun. I want to wear cute clothes and be able to go into my closet and not have to worry if something fits or not. I want to be able to pick out my clothes knowing that everything in my closet fits and looks good on me! That's not too much to ask! So I am committing to the BFC way of eating. I am going to do this! My first mini goal is to get below 300lbs. I'm off to plan my BFC meals!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa and welcome. I know I did not have as many lbs to lose as you - but I want to tell you that you CAN do it!!
    Take it one day at a time and DON'T CHEAT!
    Very Important.
    Doing a blog is a good start to stay focused and committed. Have a good day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I saw your post on Rosalie's blog and though I would follow yours also to help with motivation. :) I have only been doing the BFC plan for 3 1/2 months but so far I have lost 25 lbs so I know it works! :) You can do this, I know its possible. If you would like to read my blog here is the link http://meltfatextravagenza.blogspot.com/

    There are lots of other BFC bloggers out there as well. WE all share and motivate one another and we always love when another person joins in too. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete