Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 1 of the BFC

Hi everyone! Today is my first day of the BFC. I felt great until about 3:00pm and then I got very tired and almost felt dizzy. I'm guessing that it is going to take a few days until I start feeling better. I'm sure it's my body wanting to know what happened to all the sugar! I only have a half day of school tomorrow and then I'm off for 4 days so hopefully that will give me time to get past the yucky feelings . First great hurdle will be Easter Sunday brunch but luckily eggs and ham are on the menu!

6 comments:

  1. Hi lisa, I know some people say they get headaches for the first 2 weeks too. It will pass - I promise and then you will feel great! On Easter just look away from the stuff you can't have and watch the ham, it has sugar sometimes. I don't eat that any more.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    I started two weeks ago and had headaches for the first two days u to sugar withdraw. It's worth it.
    Keep up the great work and thanks for the inspirational blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa, welcome to the BFC and it will get easier. It took me a couple of weeks to feel great and then it was smooth sailing. I have been on this plan for about 8 months and down 30 pounds and I have to say it has been the best diet I have ever tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lisa, I just wanted to say hi and welcome to the bfc. I'm so glad are a part of our community, everyone is very encouraging and helpful. Keep on sharing we are here for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes the sugar withdrawl will not be fun, but when that part is over you will feel great!! Make sure you drink lots of water and it will also keep your belly fuller. Glad to see you started your blog. We are all here for ya!! You can do this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa are you doing ok??? Let us know how you are doing!!!

    ReplyDelete